Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall Progress Report

Do you remember "progress reports" in school? They would always come out half-way through the semester to all the kids who weren't doing so well... I remember they had to be signed by your parents and returned to the teacher so your folks knew that you weren't paying attention/doing your homework/etc...  That way you got it from both ends... school AND at home! I sure got my share of progress reports growing up! Why didn't those letters ever get lost in the mail?
Do schools still do that?
Anyway, I said "by the fall I'm going to have this bike rolling."
Well, it's fall... and I ain't rollin' yet...
Seems like an appropriate spot for a progress report.

I took these pics this afternoon while the sun was out. Most of the pictures I have of my bike are in a dark garage. Plus, it's usually some close-up of something...

Well, this is where I stand now. I still love it, and even though I move slow, I'm paying attention and doing all my homework...  :)

1 comment:

  1. I came across one of these bikes that a scraper had for $50. I bought it with the intentions of building a 20's inspired Board Track Racer. I'm running 23" wheels front and rear. I love your progress. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete